NESTÉA Milk Tea Hokkaido-Style with Pudding
- 1 glass NESTÉA Milk Tea Hokkaido-Style with pudding
20-25 serving of pudding
- Prep Time: 2 hours chill time
1 12g sachet NESTÉA Milk Tea Hokkaido-Style
250 ml ice cold water
For the pudding:
1 tbsp unflavored gelatin
1 cup condensed milk
½ cup evaporated milk
¾ cup NESTLÉ Fresh Milk
½ cup hot water
2 tbsp vanilla
- In a bowl, dissolve the gelatin powder in hot water. Set aside.
- Over medium heat, pour condensed milk and evaporated milk in a pot. Add vanilla and stir frequently. Pour in the gelatin mixture and let it simmer for 1-2 minutes while stirring constantly.
- Remove the pot from the heat. Refrigerate until firm.
- Pour NESTÉA Milk Tea Hokkaido-Style sachet in a glass of ice cold water. Mix well until no lumps can be seen.
- Scoop a tbsp of the prepared pudding and top it in the mixture. Serve cold.
Carbohydrates: 17.4 g
Protein: 2.9 g
Fats: 4 g
Calories: 118 kcal
GOOD TO KNOW
The creaminess of milk and refreshing taste of tea are combined in your favorite NESTÉA Milk Tea. Enjoy a variety of flavors either hot or cold.
GOOD TO REMEMBER
You do not need to feel thirsty as cue to drink water. Be mindful of your beverage intake to keep yourself well-hydrated.