NESTÉA Milk Tea Hokkaido-Style with Coffee Jelly
- 1 NESTÉA Milk Tea Hokkaido- Style with Coffee Jelly
10-15 Serving of Coffee Jelly
- Prep Time: 4 hours chill time
1 12g sachets NESTÉA Milk Tea Hokkaido-Style
1 glass of 250 ml ice cold water
For the NESCAFÉ Jelly:
3 tbsp NESCAFÉ Classic
½ cup sugar
2 cups water
1 tbsp powdered instant gulaman
- Combine coffee, sugar and water in a bowl. Mix until fully incorporated and coffee is completely dissolved.
- Put gulaman in ¼ cup of water and put in the microwave for 30 seconds or until dissolved. Add in the dissolved coffee and allow to set for about 4 hours.
- Pour 1 sachet of NESTÉA Milk Tea Hokkaido-Style in a glass of ice cold water. Mix well until no lumps can be seen.
- Cut prepared coffee jelly in small cubes and add 3 tbsps in the milk tea mix. Serve and enjoy!
Carbohydrates: 16.4 g
Protein: 0.8 g
Fats: 2.4 g
Calories: 91 kcal
GOOD TO KNOW
NESTÉA Milk Tea are made from real tea leaves and Nestle milk drink blended into a refreshing beverage you’ll enjoy.
GOOD TO REMEMBER
Hydration is key in wellness. Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily to keep your body well hydrated.