A bowl of steaming hot chocolate rice porridge – the perfect comfort food! Top with salted dried fish for a delicious salty-sweet combination.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 10 minutes to soak rice
¼ cup rice
¼ cup malagkit rice (glutinous rice)
1 liter water
½ cup MILO
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup BEAR BRAND Powdered Milk Drink
Fried tuyo or dilis, optional
- Soak rice and malagkit in water for 10 minutes.
- Boil water and stir in rice. Cook over very low heat until rice is puffed and tender. Adding more water if necessary.
- Add MILO, BEAR BRAND Powdered Milk Drink and sugar. Adjust consistency and taste.
- Serve MILO Champorado with friend tuyo or dilis on the side.
Carbohydrates: 55 g
Protein: 5 g
Fats: 4 g
Calories: 277 kcal
GOOD TO KNOW
Kids who eat breakfast have more energy to learn. So make sure that your kids eat before you send them off to school.
GOOD TO REMEMBER
A child needs 4 to 6 servings of rice or its equivalent everyday.