- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 10 minutes to soak rice
¼ cup rice
¼ cup malagkit rice
1 liter water
½ cup MILO
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup BEAR BRAND
Fried tuyo (optional)
- Soak rice and malagkit in water for 10 minutes.
- Boil water and stir in rice. Cook until rice are puffed and tender.
- Add MILO, sugar and Bear Brand. Adjust consistency and taste.
- Serve MILO Champorado with fried tuyo if desired.
Carbohydrates: 55 g
Protein: 5 g
Fats: 4 g
Calories: 277 kcal
GOOD TO KNOW
Kids who eat breakfast have more energy to learn. They have higher school attendance, less tardiness and better academic performance.
GOOD TO REMEMBER
A child needs 4 to 6 servings of rice and its equivalent like this dish everyday.