Milky Pudding with Red Bean
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to set
1 25g pack gelatin
½ cup water
2 cups NESTLE Fresh Milk
¼ cup sugar
preserved sweeten red beans
- Dissolve gelatin in water. Set aside.
- Simmer NESTLE Fresh Milk without boiling. Add sugar and dissolved gelatin and mix until dissolved.
- Pour mixture into a mould. Let it set for about 2 hours. When the gulaman is set, cut into cubes.
- Transfer into bowls. Put ice and top with sweeten beans.
Carbohydrates: 20.8 g
Protein: 2.9 g
Fats: 2.3 g
Calories: 126 kcal
GOOD TO KNOW
Bean and legumes are good sources of plant-based protein.
GOOD TO REMEMBER
Adding milk to beans improves its protein quality.