Homey Pork Chop Steak
Wellnessize your dish by adding onion. It not only adds flavor, it also contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory compounds. So pile them on in this pork version of the classic Bistek Tagalog!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 20 minutes to marinate pork
½ kg pork chop
¼ cup soy sauce
¼ cup calamansi juice
1 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
cooking oil for frying
2 medium onions, sliced into rings
¼ cup water
- Marinate pork chop with soy sauce, calamansi juice and MAGGI MAGIC SARAP for 20 minutes.
- Drain pork from marinade and reserve marinade for later use.
- Heat cooking oil. Stir-fry sliced onion for 1 minute. Remove cooked onions from pan. In the same pan, fry pork chops until brown and tender.
- When all pork chops have been fried, put them all back into the pan.
- Add in prepared onion and the reserve marinade. Add water if necessary. Bring to a boil and serve with steamed rice.
Carbohydrates: 1 g
Protein: 16 g
Fats: 15 g
Calories: 206 kcal
GOOD TO KNOW
Marinating with calamansi makes the meat more tender and flavorful.
GOOD TO REMEMBER
Good meals create pleasant memories. Make your dishes creative and fun all the time.