Hash Brown Omelet
1/2 cup cooked pork sausage (longganisa), cut into 1/4” thick crosswise
2 cups potatoes, cut into cubes
1/2 cup NESTLÉ Fresh
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
2 tbsp chopped onions
1/2 cup grated cheese
2 tbsp diced green pepper
2 tbsp sliced mushrooms
1 tbsp diced celery stalks
- Cook potatoes in the same pan where sausages were fried.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over potatoes.
- Sprinkle sausages, onions and other vegetables on top of egg mixture.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until set. Top with cheese and cover pan until cheese melts.
- Slice into pie-shaped pieces and serve.
Carbohydrates: 5.5 g
Protein: 5.1 g
Fats: 4.5 g
Calories: 83 kcal
GOOD TO KNOW
Green pepper and potato are sources of vitamin C and vitamin B6 needed in red blood cell production and maturation.
GOOD TO REMEMBER
Partner this dish with fruit to complete the meal according to Pinggang Pinoy recommendation.