Wake up to an easy Wellnessized breakfast by filling your omelette with your favorite nutritious veggies!
1 8g sachet MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
3 bacon slices, chopped
½ onion, diced
1 cup grated potato
½ cup grated carrots
1 cup shitake mushrooms, sliced
1 green bell pepper, cubed
¼ cup chopped celery
1 tbsp MAGGI Oyster Sauce
1 tbsp butter
¼ cup grated quick-melting cheese
- Combine eggs and MAGGIC MAGIC SARAP. Whisk well. Set aside.
- Cook bacon until oil is extracted, sauté onion, potato and carrots, together with bacon. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and bell pepper. Stir in celery. Season with MAGGI Oyster Sauce. Set aside.
- In a flat non-stick pan, heat butter. Add ½ of the prepared egg mixture and allow to spread. When set, sprinkle half of the cheese over egg then add ½ of the prepared vegetables.
- Fold omelet and cook for another minute. Transfer on a plate. Repeat procedure for remaining eggs and vegetable filling.
Carbohydrates: 16 g
Protein: 13 g
Fats: 12 g
Calories: 225 kcal
GOOD TO KNOW
MAGGI MAGIC SARAP is the first all in one seasoning granules in the Philippines. It has the aroma and taste of real meat and natural spices which is perfect for any dish.
GOOD TO REMEMBER
Make your usual omelet more exciting by adding different vegetables. It will make it more colorful and at the same time nutritious.