Corned Beef Spaghetti
Mix corned beef into your next spaghetti for an instant boost of protein and meaty flavor!
2 tbsp cooking oil
2 tbsp chopped garlic
1 onion, minced
100g ground beef, optional
1 cup corned beef
1 cup tomato sauce
1 cup banana catsup
½ cup water
2 tbsp liver spread
1 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
salt, pepper and sugar to taste
400g spaghetti pasta, cooked al dente
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Heat cooking oil. Sauté garlic and onion until limp. Stir in ground beef and cook until beef changes in color.
- Add corned beef and cook for another 30 seconds. Pour in tomato sauce, catsup and water. Bring to a simmer.
- Thicken sauce by adding liver spread. Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, salt, pepper and sugar.
- Add in spaghetti. Toss lightly to fully coat pasta with the sauce. Transfer on a platter.
- Serve with grated cheese on top.
Carbohydrates: 20 g
Protein: 11 g
Fats: 12 g
Calories: 232 kcal
GOOD TO KNOW
A cup of any pasta dish is equivalent to 2 servings of rice.
GOOD TO REMEMBER
MAGGI MAGIC SARAP is rich in umami, that “malinamnam” taste we are all looking for!