Coriander Shrimp Toast
Family and friends will love nibbling on this sea-inspired, meat-free appetizer!
¼ cup chopped shelled and de-veined shrimp
¼ cup chopped onions
2 tbsp bruised and coarsely chopped lemongrass
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp patis
1 tbsp chilli sauce, optional
1 tbsp MAGGI Savor, Calamansi
¼ cup chopped wansuy
1 loaf of sliced bread
cooking oil for deep frying
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Using a round or star shaped cookie cutter, cut desired shapes from a piece of sliced bread.
- Make a little cavity at the center of the shaped bread and fi ll with the shrimp mixture.
- Heat cooking oil in a frying pan and deep-fry each filled shaped bread.
- Transfer to a paper-lined container and drain excess oil before serving.
Carbohydrates: 51 g
Protein: 13 g
Fats: 20 g
Calories: 436 kcal
GOOD TO KNOW
Get your family on board your diet plans. Those who have their family’s support are better able to maintain wellness in their lifestyles and keep their desired weight.
GOOD TO REMEMBER
Make your appetizer more appealing by serving them in different shapes and sizes.