½ kg pork kasim, sliced into cubes
¼ kg pork liver, sliced into cubes
¼ cup soy sauce
3 tbsp calamansi juice
1 sachet 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
2 tbsp cooking oil
2 tbsp chopped garlic
1 medium onion, chopped
3 pieces tomatoes, chopped
5 pieces longanisang macau, sliced
1 cup tomato sauce
1 cup cubed and fried potatoes
- Marinate pork and liver in soy sauce, calamansi juice and MAGGI MAGIC SARAP for at least 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat cooking oil. Sauté garlic, onion and tomatoes until limp.
- Stir in marinated pork and liver. Cook until pork and liver changes in color or for about 15 minutes.
- Add the longanisang macau and cook for another minute. Pour in tomato sauce and simmer covered for another 15 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Serve with fried potatoes on top as garnish.
Carbohydrates: 15 g
Protein: 18 g
Fats: 39 g
Calories: 479 kcal
GOOD TO KNOW
Pork liver is a good source of vitamins and minerals, such as Iron, Vitamin A, Folate, and Zinc.
GOOD TO REMEMBER
Make your meat dishes flavorful with MAGGI Savor Classic.