- Prep Time: 35 minutes including time to marinate chicken
1 whole chicken, cut into serving pieces
1 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
¼ cup MAGGI Soy Sauce
¼ cup cooking oil
1 medium onion, sliced into rings
- Rub chicken pieces with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP and MAGGI Soy Sauce. Marinate for at least 20 mins.
- Heat oil and sauté onions for 2 minutes or until crisp tender, then set aside.
- In the same pan, add marinated chicken and pan-fry until golden brown, reserving the marinade. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add back fried onions in the same pan and the remaining marinade. Stir-in prepared chicken and cook for another minute. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Carbohydrates: 3.5 g
Protein: 22.4 g
Fats: 21.7 g
Calories: 303 kcal
GOOD TO KNOW
MAGGI Soy Sauce is made from naturally fermented beans to bring out the flavor in every dish.
GOOD TO REMEMBER
Chicken is a quality protein which contains all essential amino acids to support growth and development, and regulate body processes.