1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
½ tsp salt
4 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup dark chocolate
1 cup butter
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and line the bottom of a 9-inch pan with aluminum foil.
- Combine flour, sugars and salt in a separate bowl. In another bowl, whisk together eggs and vanilla.
- In a double boiler, melt butter and chocolate. Stir occasionally until melted.
- Mix together dry ingredients with eggs and melted chocolate.
- Pour prepared batter into prepared pan. Bake for about 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cut individually into about 2-inch squares. Serve with milk.
Carbohydrates: 52 g
Protein: 3.2 g
Fats: 9.5 g
Calories: 307 kcal
GOOD TO KNOW
Sweet treats can be enjoyed as part of a healthy diet by keeping in mind moderation.
GOOD TO REMEMBER
Try adding dried fruits and nuts in your favorite sweet treat for extra flavor and texture.