16 slices of white bread
1/4 cup butter
1 cup minced onion
1-1/2 cups sliced tomatoes
1 sachet MAGGI MAGIC SARAP 8g
1 cup Vienna Sausage, sliced diagonally
8 eggs, beaten
1 cup NESTLÉ Fresh
1/2 cup quick melting cheese, grated
1/3 cup chopped spring onions
- Arrange bread slices in a 13” x 9” dish. Set aside.
- Melt butter, sauté onions, tomatoes, MAGGI MAGIC SARAP and Vienna sausage.
- Spread half of mixture evenly on top of the bread slices. Set aside.
- Combine beaten eggs and NESTLÉ Fresh in a bowl.
- Pour over bread-sausage mixture and top with the remaining half of sausage mixture, grated cheese, then spring onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees F oven for 10 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Serve immediately while warm.
Carbohydrates: 42.6 g
Protein: 14.6 g
Fats: 16.2 g
Calories: 337 kcal
GOOD TO KNOW
Breakfast means break the fast which occurs during sleep.
GOOD TO REMEMBER
Children who regularly eat breakfast were found to perform better in school than breakfast skippers.