500 g beef sirloin or pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
2 tbsp minced garlic
1 sachet MAGGI MAGIC SARAP 8g
1/4 cup MAGGI Savor Classic
Cooking oil, as needed
Sliced hotdog bun, ciabatta, or baguette
Mayo-Mustard Spread: Combine and mix well -
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp mustard
1 large white onion, sliced thinly
1 large green bell pepper, sliced thinly
1 cup sliced mushrooms (button, Shiitake)
salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate beef slices in mixture for 15 minutes.
- Heat a tbsp of cooking oil in a sauté pan. Over high heat, stir-fry the marinated beef slices a few pieces at a time.
- When beef changes in color and seared well, remove from pan and set aside.
- Repeat steps until all the beef slices have been stir-fried, adding cooking oil as needed.
- In the same sauté pan, heat a tbsp of oil. Over high heat, stir-fry each vegetable one
after the other, seasoning each with salt and pepper. Set aside.
To assemble sandwich:
- Heat sauté pan with a little olive oil or butter. Pan grill all sides of sliced bread until crisp and brown.
- Spread mayo-mustard on inside of bread.
- Arrange cooked beef slices on top of mayo-mustard then top with stir-fried vegetables.
- Drizzle with desired melted cheese spread. Serve immediately. Makes 6 – 8 sandwiches.